Let's hike together Saturday, April 22nd at Edwin Warner Park to give better health for the children at RTRA!
Hike2Heal is a 5K benefit to promote healthcare for the students at Raise the Roof Academy in Uganda. This 5K benefit will allow healthcare to be provided in the form of immunizations, antimalarial treatment, and preventative treatment for the students and staff of the school. By the end of 2017, we are expected to reach 1,000 students.
- Age-Based Pricing appears as you register. Children 5 and under are free, children 6-16 are $10. Age 17 and up are $30, and then increases to $35 March 1st.
- Race cost and general donations are tax-deductible, and 100% goes directly to the medical clinic.
- Hike2Heal t-shirts are included for all participants 6 and over.
- Children 5 and under run free with no t-shirt. However, t-shirts for children, or additional t-shirts, will be available for purchase on 4/23/2017 for $15.
- Pre-race packet pick-up Friday, April 21st, 7am-6pm @ Blakemore UMC, 3601 West End Ave
- Walk-up registration and check-in will open at 8 AM 4/22/2017.
- Strollers and leashed dogs are welcome!
- Rain or Shine, we will be there!
- Age category prizes for male and female, and overall 1st male and female.
- After the race, stick around for prizes, kid’s zone, dog show, music, and food!
- Want to support this event but cannot attend? Be a "Virtual Runner". Your donation supports the medical clinic at Raise the Roof Academy in Uganda, which helps the children in our program!